We've recently made an update to our navigation settings in our web app to simplify the process of finding what you need most. Below you can find a list of the specific changes that took place within each section.
- Payments Overview combines all of the following objects
- Payment Orders
- Paper Items
- Expected Payments
- Incoming Payment Details
- Bulk Operations for all Payment Objects in same dropdown
- This section now houses External Accounts as a navigable item
- Continuous Accounting has been removed and moved to "Settings" > "Accounting"
- This button will redirect you to a settings view where you can manage the following items
- API Keys
- API Logs
- This is no longer a dropdown and will redirect you to a settings view with the following sections
- Organization Section
- Products Section
- Developers Account
- Account (previously located in the Org Switcher)
- This section has been moved to "Settings" > sub-bucket within "Payments"
- This was previously titled "Internal Accounts"
If you have any questions, or if you cannot find what you are looking for, please send an email to our Support team at email@example.com