A report is a saved set of filters that can be used to search and export data in Modern Treasury. Modern Treasury's reporting feature allows you to build reports to dive deeper into your data so you can better understand your business. Within the Modern Treasury App, your reporting will reflect in local time, but all CSV exports will reflect in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
You can share reports with your teammates or keep reports private. Please note: reports have their own permissions. When shared with a user, they will have access to everything within a report regardless of what role they have in the organization. Only the report owner and original creator can make edits to a report or un-share it with viewers.
Create a Report
1. Log into Modern Treasury. Click on "Reporting" in your navigation bar.
2. Select "Create Report" in the top right corner.
3. Select the report type from the dropdown menu.
4. For most report types, you will first need to select the accounts to include in the report. Note: You will not see any results until you select one or more accounts from the dropdown.
5. (optional) Select the filters you want to save. Filters can include attributes such as the following:
- Amount range
- Payment Type
- Date range
6. Click Save in the top right and name the report
Share a Report
As the owner of a report, you can share a report with other users in your organization.
Note: Sharing a report with users will give them access to all the data in that report, regardless of their role or permissions in Payments. For example, if you share a report on an account that the user does not have access to view, they will be able to view data for that account in the report. This does NOT give the user access to view or manage payments in the rest of the Modern Treasury platform.
1. Click on the three dots in the top right of a report. If you do not see this button,
2. Click "Manage Access"
3. Enter the email or adjust the permissions of existing viewers. You can type in the name of a specific user or select from the dropdown menu. To remove a viewer, simply select "No Access" and save.
For any questions on how to create a report, please contact your CSM or email@example.com for assistance.