Occasionally, you may need to update a ledger transaction's status or make entry adjustments. This guide will outline the steps to edit a ledger transaction using the Modern Treasury dashboard.
To edit a ledger transaction
- Login to Modern Treasury
- Navigate to the Ledgers section
- Select the desired ledger object
- Click on the 'Transactions' tab
- Search for the transaction you wish to edit
- Once on the transaction page, from the 'Actions' dropdown menu, click 'Edit'
- Begin making adjustments to the transaction
- You can update the status (please note: posted transactions become immutable)
- You can also make changes to the entries, description, and metadata as you see fit
- Click 'Save' to finish editing the Ledger Transaction