When your organization needs to add new users to Modern Treasury, administrators can invite users via email.
To invite a new user to Modern Treasury
- Login to Modern Treasury
- View as the associated Organization
- Head to Settings, and click into the Users section
- To create a new user, click 'Invite User' in the upper right-hand corner
- Enter the users work email, and select which role/s you wish to to assign to the user
- To finish executing the invitation, click 'Send Invite' and the user will receive an email to sign in to Modern Treasury for access
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Live and Test Mode when assigning roles?
Live Mode applies to your organization's production instance. Whereas Test Mode will apply to your sandbox. You will want to designate the user's roles for their respective positions and needs.
How do users finish the sign-up flow?
They will be invited to accept the invite if and only if no user is associated with that email. During the invite acceptance process, the user will be able to specify a Full Name if one was not previously created.
Do invitations expire?
By default, an invitation will be valid for 7 days after being sent. To manage outstanding invites, administrators can select the 'Invites' tab of the Users page. There, they can resend, edit, or delete invitations, as well as view expired ones.