Manually initiating report exports can become effort intensive. If your organization routinely pulls reports, it is helpful to establish a schedule for reports to send automatically. This guide outlines the steps to take to schedule send reports.
To schedule send a report
- Login to Modern Treasury
- View as the associated Organization
- Head to Reporting
- Select the report you wish to schedule send
- In the upper right corner, click on the ellipses (...) dropdown menu, and select 'Add Schedule'
- A window will appear allowing you to select your desired cadence (Frequency, Days, Time, etc.)
- When the filters have been set, click 'Save' to finish
Frequently Asked Questions
Who will receive the report export?
Report exports will be sent on the specified schedule to all users with permission to view this report.
How will the report be sent?
Reports will be sent via email with a link to download an export.
For any questions on how to create a report, please contact your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.