As the owner of a report, you can share a report with other users in your organization. At times, you may need to limit visibility to data and limit access to specific users.
Note: Sharing a report with users will give them access to all the data in that report, regardless of their role or permissions in Payments. For example, if you share a report on an account that the user does not have access to view, they will be able to view data for that account in the report. This does NOT give the user access to view or manage payments in the rest of the Modern Treasury platform.
To manage access for a report
- Login to Modern Treasury
- View as the associated Organization
- Head to Reporting
- Select the report you wish to manage access for
- In the upper right corner, click on the ellipses (...) dropdown menu, and select 'Manage Access'
- Begin by searching for users or adjusting the permissions of existing viewers. You can type in the name of a specific user or select from the dropdown menu
- To remove a viewer, simply select "No Access" and save
- Click 'Save' to finish
For any questions on managing access for a report, please contact your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.