Editing an API key allows for updates as needed. The steps listed below demonstrate the process of editing an API key.
How to Edit an API Key
- Login to Modern Treasury
- Verify the correct environment is being accessed
- Navigate to the “</>Developers” tab listed on the left panel
- Click on "API Keys" along the top ribbon
- Once the page is loaded, click on the API key that needs to be edited
- The page will load with the API key's name along the top
- Click on the "Actions" button to the right of the API key's name and select "Edit"
- Update the “Permissions” section with the desired level of access for each object (There is a question mark to the right of each object that provides further details)
- Click on “Update” when completed