Skip to main content
Occasionally, you may need to change what appears on a report. You can add/remove specific fields, alter the date ranges, etc. This guide outlines the steps you can take to edit a report.
To edit a report
- Login to Modern Treasury
- View as the associated Organization
- Head to Reporting
- Select the report you wish to edit
- In the upper right corner, click on the ellipses (...) dropdown menu and select 'Edit'
- Begin adding/removing/changing the filters you wish to appear on the report.
- Filters can include attributes such as:
- Amount range
- Payment Type
- Date range
- Once the new filters are set, click 'Save'
- Title your report
- Click 'Save' to finish