Occasionally, you may need to reinitiate a webhook. Whether due to a failed delivery attempt, you made changes to your respective API, or it was simply overlooked, this guide outlines the steps you need to take to resend a webhook.
To resend a webhook
- Login to Modern Treasury
- View as the associated Organization
- Search for and view the associated event topic (Payment Order, Return, Transaction, External Account, etc.)
- In the Timeline section, click the Events tab
- Scoll down to Webhook Delivery Attempts
- Identify the webhook you wish to resend and click "View Details"
- Click "Resend"
- Refresh the page and you will see the resent webhook